AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Holiday Art Festival Kicks Off the Holiday Art Festivities December 6-7

Above, Sundown at Mayte's by Jann Alexander ©2007, on exhibit this weekend at Laguna Gloria, Austin


OUTDOORS ON THE BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS OF Austin Museum of Art-Laguna Gloria in central Austin, from 10 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday, December 6-7, some 60 regional artists will exhibit art in a range of media, including my photography. The Vanishing Austin series, some 50 images to date, will be on exhibit there, along with new work in the Pattern & Light series, my Mission Mexico series, my Natural Details photography and more.

My new poster, Endangered Species of Austin, debuts there, too. The poster is a 24 x 36" signed, custom print featuring Austin architecture, and is available to order for holiday delivery (email me at austindetails@mac.com for more information).

There's lots more holiday art opps all around Austin and online--see more at on exhibit at my website, AustinDetails.com

No comments: